A competition has been announced to provide a grant for the implementation of a professional development program for English teachers with a total cost of $150 000
The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy Nur-Sultan, in partnership with the American non-profit organization FHI360, announces the start of accepting applications for an open competition for the implementation of a program to improve the skills of secondary school English teachers. The selected organization will conclude a sub-grant agreement with FHI360 and will carry out training activities for trainers, based on the experience of the Pedagogical University Development Project (PUDP) U.S. Embassies for 2020-2021.
The purpose of the competition: Modernization of teaching methods in selected universities and secondary schools in support of the policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of trilingual education.
The cost of the grant will be 150,000 USD.
- Have the right to apply for participation in the competition:
- Non-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society organizations/non-governmental organizations working in the field of education
- Non-profit state educational institutions
- All documents must be in English
- The recipient of the agreement can be only one non-profit non-governmental organization.
Application deadline: June 15, 2022, 23:59 (GMT +6).
Detailed information can be found at the following link: