The UN Trust Fund is providing financial support to projects that address gaps in services to assist and support victims, and sustainable economic empowerment with a focus on income generation activities.
Trust fund aims to finance organizations that provide support and assistance which include, but are not limited to the following services:
- Medical services, including sexual and reproductive health services;
- Psychosocial services, including dealing with stigma and discrimination;
- Legal services and access to an effective remedy;
- Immediate material care as necessary such as food, clothing, emergency safe shelter, education, and essential medicines and services.
- Have the right to apply for participation in the competition:
- United Nations agencies, funds and programmes
- Non-governmental organizations that provide assistance and support services to these beneficiaries
- The application must be completed in English
- The Trust Fund funds cover project implementation for a given 6-24 months
Application deadline: October 15, 2022
Detailed information can be found at the following link: https://www.un.org/preventing-sexual-exploitation-and-abuse/content/submit-project-proposals