The Ministry of information and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan announces a competition for the award for non-governmental organizations in the following areas:
1) the achievement of objectives in the field of education, science, information, physical culture and sports;
2) protection of public health, promotion of healthy lifestyles;
(3) environmental protection;
4) support for youth policy and children’s initiatives;
(5) promotion of family demographic and gender issues;
6) support for socially vulnerable segments of the population;
7) assistance to orphans, children from incomplete and large families; 8) promotion of employment;
9) protection of the rights and legitimate interests of citizens and organizations;
10) development of culture and art;
11) protection of historical and cultural heritage;
12) strengthening social cohesion and national unity;
13) assistance to probation services in the provision of social and legal assistance to persons registered with them;
14) public monitoring of the quality of public services;
(15) promoting the development of civil society, including the effectiveness of non-governmental organizations.
Non-governmental organizations registered in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and providing information to the Database of non-governmental organizations are allowed to participate.
The same non-governmental organization may not be nominated for more than one nomination. It is not allowed to re-nominate for the prize within three years after its receipt. The prize for one nomination is awarded to one or several applicants at the same time. In this case, the premium is divided equally between them.
The list for applying for the award includes:
1) application for participation in the competition for awards for non-governmental organizations in the form in accordance with Annex 1 to these Rules;
2) application form of the award applicant in accordance with Annex 2 to these Rules;
3) characteristics of the activities of the applicant in accordance with Annex 3 to these Rules (with the application of supporting materials);
4) recommendations of (at least two) representatives of the public (non-governmental organizations) and (or) state bodies in order to confirm the implementation of projects and the results of joint work on the proposed direction for the last 3 (three) years with the indication of contact details;
5) copies of constituent documents and certificate (certificate) of state registration (re-registration) of a non-governmental organization;
6) Bank account statement (original).
The application for nomination of non-governmental organizations for the award are submitted to the Committee on civil society of the Ministry of information and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan on paper and electronic carriers (CD-ROMs or USB flash drives in the format of DOC, DOCX, Pdf) from 1 July to 1 September 2018 at the following address: Nur-Sultan, prospect Mangilik El 8, “House of Ministries”, entrance 15. Phone numbers for inquiries +7 (7172) 74 09 97, 74 02 17, 74 13 41, 74 05 11.
More information on the website of the Ministry of Information and Public Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan