The project office for non-state grant financing (hereinafter referred to as the office) was established on January 1, 2020 in accordance with the Protocol decision of the Board of Directors of the “Сivil initiatives support center” (hereinafter referred to as the Company) No. 12 dated November 1, 2019.
The purpose of the office is to improve the system of non-state grant financing and support for NGOs in order to promote the development of the civil sector.
The task of the office is to organize the functioning and improvement of the mechanism of non-state grant financing and support of NGOs within the competence of the Society.
As part of the office’s activities, the following works are carried out:
- overall coordination of development activities and participation in activities to improve legislation in the field of grant financing;
- develop strategic and operating plans within the development and strengthening of non-state grant funding and support for NGOs;
- analysis of international experience in the development of civil society, as well as monitoring of competitions of grant-giving organizations;
- interaction with stakeholders and involvement of local, international and foreign donors to Finance social projects on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- development of concepts, programs, event plans, and special projects within the framework of fundraising;
- preparation of reports, notes and reports on the implementation of projects; planning, preparation and Protocol support of events with the participation of local, international and foreign donors;
- formation, continuous updating and structuring of documentation and electronic databases of local, international and foreign donors.