“Civil initiatives support center” Join Stock Company (hereinafter referred to as the Society) announces the collection of applications from non — governmental organizations (hereinafter referred to as the NGOs) for inclusion in the register of current social projects of the Society. The main purpose of maintaining the register of social projects of the Society is to diversify the financing and support of civil initiatives by attracting donor funds for the implementation of social projects of NGOs.
Collection of social projects is carried out in accordance with the directions provided for in paragraph 1 of Article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “on state social order, grants and awards for non-governmental organizations in the Republic of Kazakhstan” dated April 12, 2005 No. 36.
In order to make an application in the register of social projects, you have to send the following documents to the email addresses firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com:
- Completed application in accordance with the established form in MS WORD format;
- Scanned version of the application with seals and signatures of NGO leaders in a single document in PDF format;
- Presentation about the proposed social project (5-10 slides);
- A copy of the certificate of state registration/re-registration of NGOs;
- A copy of the certificate confirming that the NGO has no tax arrears, mandatory pension contributions and social contributions;
- Information about the availability and timely submission of information about the organization to the NGO Database.
Deadline:18: 00 on July 17, 2020.
At the same time, we note that the collection of applications does not guarantee the provision of funding for the implementation of projects. Projects included in the register will be provided exclusively to potential donors to attract funding.
For more details, please contact the following numbers: 8 (7172) 22 12 44, 8 (7172) 22 12 24.