The Embassy of Canada to Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, and Tajikistan is pleased to launch annual call for proposals for the Canada Fund for Local Initiatives (CFLI).
The purpose of the program:
The CFLI programme is aimed at supporting small-scale, high-impact projects in developing countries.
The projects provided should correspond to the following priority topics:
- gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls.
- inclusive governance, including diversity, democracy, human rights and the rule of law.
- peace and security, with a focus on conflict prevention and building peace.
- growth that works for everyone, including women’s economic rights, decent jobs and entrepreneurship, investing in the poorest and most vulnerable, and safeguarding economic gains.
- environment and climate action focusing on adaptation and mitigation, as well as on water management.
The budget of a project can be up to 60,000 Canadian dollars for 1 or 2 Canadian fiscal years. The planned start date of the project is June or July 2022, the completion date is until February 28, 2023.
Following organization are eligible to apply a proposal: local, national or community-based organization (non-governmental and not-for-profit), local municipal, regional or national government institution or agency of the recipient country.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2022, at 23:59 (GMT+6)
For more details, please see: