The Public Affairs Sections of the US Embassy in Nur-Sultan and the US Consulate General in Almaty of the US Department of State have announced the call for applications for an annual grant in the Public Diplomacy Grants Program framework.
The purpose of the program: Support programs directed to develop cultural, educational, and professional ties between the United States and Kazakhstan.
Submitted projects must comply with the following priority directions:
- Support of Public Resilience to Disinformation
- Support for democratic institutions and human rights
- Support inclusive, diversified economic growth based on an equitable, climate-smart and sustainable energy future.
The cost of one project can be up to $40,000.
The following non-profit Kazakhstani and the U.S. organizations are eligible to apply:
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Civil Society / Non-Governmental Organizations
- Analytical centers
- Public and private educational institutions
Application Deadline: first deadline: April 29, 2022; second deadline: June 15, 2022
For more details, please see: