The Eurasia Foundation of Central Asia (EFCA) in partnership with Chevron announces the launch of the third phase of Qolda 3.0 programme. Non-governmental organizations that provide assistance to the population during emergency situations, solve acute social problems and develop volunteering in Shymkent and 14 regions of Kazakhstan in the areas stated bellow are invited to submit their applicatopns:
– Prevention of various types of violence, especially against women and children (grant amount up to 5 million tenge);
– Development of long-term and online solutions for informing and supporting the population during emergencies in the regions, improving the ability of regional NGOs to respond to emergencies, developing volunteering in the regions (grant amount up to 5 million tenge);
– Projects aimed at eco-volunteering and eco-education (grant amount up to 4 million tenge);
– Projects for the development of skills and employment opportunities and the launch of micro and nano businesses (grant amount up to 3 million tenge);
– Support for an advocacy project related to solving acute social problems (grant amount up to 4 million tenge.
To participate in the competition, you must fill out an application on the website https://qolda.org/ .
The deadline for submitting the application is July 4, 2021 at 23:00 (Nur-Sultan time). The results will be announced no later than July 15, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact The Eurasia Foundation of Central Asia at: AzharN@ef-ca.org, Aliya@ef-ca.org, https://t.me/Qolda_project.
The third phase of “Qolda 3.0” aims to help improve the capacity of civil society to effectively respond to emergencies and address acute social problems.