Eurasia Foundation (EF) announces a call for applications for Innovative Solutions Grants, an open, competitive competition for grant funding under the Civil Society Support Program in Central Asia (CSSP). Funding amounts for Innovative Solutions Grants will range from 2,000 to 10,000 USD.
Innovative Solutions Grants (ISGs) are designed for civil society representatives proposing new solutions to social problems and civic initiatives that can lead to demonstrable positive change. Priority Areas ISGs are flexible and will support project ideas in the following areas:
- New approaches for creating dialogue and results through cross-sectoral partnerships;
- Leveraging new technologies to solve pressing social or community problems;
- Creative or experimental approaches to fundraising in the social sphere;
- Creating mechanisms for citizen engagement in solving community problems.
Purpose of the program: to implement projects based in new ideas, strategies and/or technologies that contribute to the solution of socially significant problems
Eligibility: Registered CSOs and initiative groups from Kazakhstan are eligible to apply. Award activities may last for any period of time up to 12 months. Applicants may only submit one application per cycle.
Application Deadline: ISGs will be awarded on a quarterly basis. The schedule of solicitations follows below:
- 1 January – 28 February 2021
- 1 March – 31 May 2021
- 1 June – 31 August 2021
- 1 September – 31 November 2021