«InterActions» enables professional exchange and cooperation between civic initiatives, independent media, research instititutes and social business in Eastern Europe and Central Asia. By participating in «InterActions», activists, journalists, social entrepreneurs, public policy experts and researchers can choose for themselves a suitable host organization where they want to be placed. Applicants should be affiliated with organizations, movements or networks in their home country. Alternatively, an organization can use the programme to invite an expert from a like-minded organization to be places with them.
The aim: to exchange experience and establish partnerships between civil initiatives, NGOs, media, social businesses and think tanks in Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
Terms of the competition: both parties participating in the professional exchange must work on similar topics, but be located in different countries. The purpose and format of the exchange of experience are determined by the applicants themselves on the basis of agreements with the host party or an invited expert.
Application deadline: April 30, 2020
You can find more detailed information at the following link: https://praguecivilsociety.org/interactionsru/
- Объявляем повторный сбор заявок неправительственных организаций
“Civil initiatives support center” Join Stock Company (hereinafter — the Society) announces the recollection of applications from non-governmental organizations (hereinafter-NGOs) in the following areas in addition to the collection of applications held from June 18 to July 17 this year, for inclusion in the register of current social projects of the Society. The main purpose of maintaining the register of social projects of the Society is to diversify the financing and support of civil initiatives by attracting donor funds for the implementation of social projects of NGOs.
The collection of social projects is carried out in accordance with the following directions provided for in paragraph 1 of Article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “on state social orders, grants and awards for non-governmental organizations in the Republic of Kazakhstan” dated April 12, 2005 No. 36:
- Protection of citizens’ health, promotion of a healthy lifestyle
- Environmental protection
- Support for socially vulnerable segments of the population
- Assistance to orphans, children from single-parent and large families
- Conducting public monitoring of the quality of public services.
- Development of culture and art
- Protection of historical and cultural heritage
- Promotion of employment of the population
- Providing assistance to a person (family) who is in a difficult life situation
- Assistance to probation services in providing social and legal assistance to persons registered with them
In order to make an application in the register of social projects, you must send the following documents to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Completed application in accordance with the established form in MS WORD format;
- Scanned version of the application with seals and signatures of NGO leaders in a single document in PDF format;
- Presentation about the proposed social project (5-10 slides);
- A copy of the certificate of state registration/re-registration of NGOs;
- A copy of the certificate confirming that the NGO has no tax arrears, mandatory pension contributions and social contributions;
- Information about the availability and timely submission of information about the organization to the NGO Database.
Applications deadline: 18: 00 on August 23, 2020.
You can download the application forms on our official website at the link: https://cisc.kz/ru/materials/1530
At the same time, we note that the collection of applications does not guarantee the provision of funding for the implementation of projects. Projects included in the register will be provided exclusively to potential donors to attract funding.
For more details, please contact the following numbers: 8 (7172) 22 12 44, 8 (7172) 22 12 24, 8 707 478 34 50.