Corporate Fund “SAMRUK-KAZYNA TRUST” and non-profit joint stock company “Civil Initiatives Support Center” signed a Memorandum for cooperation in the development of civil society of the Republic of Kazakhstan through the consolidation of efforts of each party.
The main topics of the Memorandum were determined unanimously:
- Joint planning of activities and ongoing social projects to avoid double funding;
- Enhancing the capacity of NGOs to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate social projects;
- Development of social entrepreneurship as an effective way to ensure the sustainability of NGOs;
- Provision of information and analytical support to social projects of the parties;
- Carrying out joint social, informational, charitable activities in support of social projects.