According to the Rules of grants for non-governmental organizations and monitoring of their implementation, approved by the order of the Minister of culture and sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated December 25, 2015. № 413, Civil initiatives support center formed the composition of the expert Commission to conduct an independent examination of applications of non-governmental organizations for grants.
Members of the expert Commission are formed from representatives of non-governmental organizations and CISC. At the same time, 30 % of the representatives of the total number of members of the expert Commission are proposed by the operator, and 70% – by non-governmental organizations.
As a result of the announced competition for the formation of the expert Commission, the CISC received 26 applications from NGOs. The criteria for the selection of experts were the following characteristics: qualification of an expert in the field of grants (50%), experience of at least two years in the field of grants with the provision of supporting documents (30%), experience of participation in competition/selection commissions (20%).
According to the results of the evaluation, the expert Commission, which includes 11 people, included:
- Seidumanov S. T. – Chairman of the expert Committee – Deputy of the Majilis of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Member of the Committee on ecology and environmental management.
- Yerman M. T. – Deputy Chairman of the expert Committee – Deputy of the Majilis of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan, member of the Committee on international Affairs, defense and security.
- Baibolova S. S. – the Representative of NGOs of Kazakhstan. Head of the Social movement “Child should live in the family”, Director of the Center for leisure and development “Family Academy”.
- Karimov, T. A. – the Representative of NGOs of Kazakhstan. Deputy Chairman of the NGO “National movement against corruption “GAARU”.
- Kim E. T. Is a Representative of Kazakhstan NGOs. General Director of the red Crescent Society of Kazakhstan.
- Kulik V. O. – the Representative of NGOs of Kazakhstan. Director and member of the Board of Trustees of SCF “ZUBR”. Member of a number of Republican working groups on the development of draft laws regulating the activities of civil society organizations, improving the quality of public services and public monitoring.
- Salimbayeva A. A. – Representative of the NGO of Kazakhstan. Deputy Director of “Kogamdyk kelisim” under the President of Kazakhstan. Presented by CHU “international Academy of peace and harmony”.
- Sakhariyanov K. A. – the Representative of NGOs of Kazakhstan. General Director of JSC “CPC”, is a part of the Jul “Association “Congress of journalists of Kazakhstan”. Presented by “Central Asian information network on sustainable development”.
- Khamatdinova A. N. – the representative of NGOs of Kazakhstan. Member of the Council on Youth Affairs under the Government of the ROK, Member of the Youth Council to the Commission on the status of Women the UN General Assembly. Presents Samruk Trust.
- Shakirova S. J. – the Representative of NGOs of Kazakhstan. Member of the Board of Trustees of the Center for comprehensive family support “Family Academy”. Presented from OF the Center for comprehensive family support “Family Academy”.
- Ualieva D.B. – Secretary of the expert Committee (without the right to vote), Manager of the CISC.